|Budhila Desilijic Fortiure|
Hermaphrodite (masculine personality)
|Chronological and political information|
Budhila Desilijic Fortiure was a Hutt crime lord who became the Hutt Cartel's Supreme Mogul after Toborro died. During the Cold War, Budhila became the kajidii of the Fortiure clan along with Nem'ro the Hutt, up until 3,632 BBY, when Nem'ro and several other Hutts invaded Inqua.
Around 3,956 BBY, he married Issulla the Hutt, a Hutt of the Illip clan. That same year, Issulla birthed their first offspring, Noh Desilijic Fortiure, whom they named after another great Hutt who supposedly reached god hood after exploring the galaxy with Zobara the Hutt in ancient times. They later had two more children.
He was the 4th great grandson of the clan's founder, Kabbura,
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Hutts: Vengeance of Pawa
- Hutts: Pawa Crisis
- Star Wars: Hutts: Cult of Varl (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Hutts: Rise of Morguss (Appears in hologram)
- Hutts: Rise of the Fortiures (First mentioned)