|Oruba Desilijic Fortiure|
1,921 BBY, Hutta
Hermaphrodite (masculine personality)
|Chronological and political information|
Oruba Desilijic Fortiure, or Oruba Fortuna, was a Huttese Jedi Master who served on the Jedi High Council from 1,254 BBY to 1,000 BBY. His first of two sons was born in 901 BBY on Nal Hutta and his second was born in 600 BBY. He was the apprentice of Yoda and Trumpa Sentay. He was the master of Ajax, Ventra Koon, and his son, Kolluga Fortuna. He survived Order 66 and the war between the Empire and the Rebel Alliance. He also joined the alliance in 3 ABY after years of hiding. He became a member of the New Jedi Order soon after the war, but left to become one of five members of the Hutt Grand Council. But he died around 15 ABY and left his fortune to his wife and two sons. He left his seat on the Hutt Grand Council and leadership to Kolluga, which his youngest did not expect.
Oruba died at the age of 1,936.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Society" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Jedi Purge: Battle of the Inques (Mentioned only)
- Hutts: Rite of Desilijic (First appearance)
- Hutts: Rise of the Fortiures (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))